Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My First Good Samaritan Act


     A crazy thing happened when we were about to leave the Convention this year.  Just when we were pulling out to go home, a man came up to our Truck.   He told my father that his car battery was dead, and asked if we could help.  And what do you know, my Dad had a jumper cable in his Truck! 



    Then my Dad and I opened both hoods, and we hitched both batteries together to charge the man's battery up.   The man was very grateful!  



     The Good Deed was done, and off we went, on our long journey home.  

We caravaned with our friends from -
church for awhile,
until we got to the Golden Corral,
where we ate lunch.
After that, we broke off from the group
and set off for home. 
     

"Do not neglect to do good, 
and to share what you have, 
for such sacrifices are 
pleasing to God."

Hebrews 13:16

No comments:

Post a Comment