Friday, August 14, 2015

Becoming a Leader: Treasuring the Journey


     This month my projects are 

Banner, 
Poster, 
and 

Know the Books.  

It took a bit of work to do my poster because I 
wanted it to be very good.

 I decided to speed things up so I can take some time off in December from all the Projects, so I am doing 3 projects instead of my goal of just 2 a month.  

 It's kind of fun, if you really think about it.  Sometimes it takes up a lot of time, but in summer, there is tons of time anyways, so it's all good.  


Here I am studying my Know the Books.
It has taken me 3 weeks, but I almost have them down!

And my POSTER: 

I am busy getting my poster ready

Art is one of my talents, and favorite things.  I am glad there are so many events that have Art as the focus in L2L.  

Putting the finishing touches on my Poster


I had to research, cut, draw, glue, and tape to
get it right. 

Then I outlined everything in Black

I had some gumdrops
to get me through it.
I chewed them up and blew bubbles
while I worked. 

My dad said he hoped the Dentist would not mind my technique to stay "FOCUSED."  

Don't worry, I will brush my teeth extra good tonight!!

2 comments: