Monday, August 10, 2015

Discovering the Treasure Worth Everything

     Today we took all the summer decorations down in and out of the house.  It was a lot of work, because we put out dozens of Flags and Red, White and Blue stuff for the Summer Months.  My parents are VERY Patriotic! 

After that, I worked on my Audio Presentation for L2L. 


I have to do (finish) 2 projects each month, or I will NEVER get everything done in time to turn them in.  It is really not that hard. L2L is helping me to learn that I can push myself and do even more than I thought!   The audio only took about 1 hour total time to make.  I wrote some of it yesterday and just finished editing today.  

My mom and I recorded it.  That's what takes so long.  You have to speak clearly and there can be no noise in the background.  I had to repeat my Audio Recording about 21 times, but FINALLY it was good. 




I am putting the words down here below to show you how little words are actually fitting into 30 seconds of time.  Anyone can do this event.  It is the easiest one I have done so far.  My dad says that next year, he wants me to challenge EVERY kid in our L2L to do the Audio Event.  He says he wants me to Teach them how to do it.   I think it is a great idea!   Everyone should enter this event.  It is no trouble and fun! 


Here are the actual words to my Audio, you can hear it on the Links on this Web site on the Home Page if you want to. 




"More joy.

More adventure.

More purpose.

More is something we all want.



What if the only way to find more is give Jesus all that you have?


Discover the Treasure worth everything.


Jesus has everything you need.



Matthew 6:21 says, 

'For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.'



How about you, do you know Jesus?"



Here is my Audio Presentation for the 2016 Competition




No comments:

Post a Comment