Friday, August 21, 2015

A Good Friend is a Rare Treasure



                                    Do You Have Good Friends?


I mean, really good friends!  I think a good friend is like a Life raft. 

They will help when you are stressed.


My Grandma says, to have a friend, I must be a friend



I  Helped Alexa Bake a Cake


I like to cook and bake with my friends.
A lot of my friends are girls... From church.
We have a lot more girls than boys there, but that is O.K.

Being a friend sometimes means letting others do stuff I
really wanted to do

I let Alexa ice the cake, because she never had iced a cake before.

Her mom doesn't let her do that. 



It turned out yummy


Friends help each other: 

We planted flowers at a Nursing Home, and 
my friends helped me by telling me where to dig the holes
it was so hot and fun at the same time



May  3rd 2015 we planted flowers at the patio at the Nursing home.



My friends and I showed TEAMWORK!




 Let no one seek his own good, 

but that of his neighbor.
-I Cor. 10:24


It was pretty hot, but the flowers were so
colorful and the old people loved it,
so sweating so much was not so bad.




All of the Youth came and helped out

Even little Garret worked in the Garden



We got it all cleaned up after making a big mess



Mrs. Evans and Miss Too Ha are
hard workers 

It was hard work, but worth it! 



Afterward, we had Luncheon with 2 church friends and we visited and played 


Iron sharpens iron, 
one man sharpens another.



Source: heartlight.org















No comments:

Post a Comment