Thursday, September 17, 2015

First Blog Post: A Treasured Event **Explanation of Blog Purpose

Hi!


Just wanted to let you know that I am glad you are reading my blog.

 This is my second year in Lads to Leaders, and my 

Second year to write a blog about 

my times in L2L
  


Our Theme for 2015/2016 is 

 "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

 I want you to know that

 I treasure my time in Lads to Leaders (L2L).



Note:  If you would like to read the blog in 

the order that it was written, please start at 

the last post written way back on 4/18/15 and select


 "Newer Post" after reading each post.





The posts are in reverse order, with newest posts first.

 This could be confusing, so just know that this is the last 

official Lad to Leader's post.  I will be adding future posts, but

they are for my personal blog, and not always to do with 

Lads 

to Leaders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment